Sunday 1 February 2015

Slinky Tart - Culinary Claire 2.0

Culinary Claire was one of my first The Stamping Chef images.  It was the one I actually used when I tried out for the DT!  Now that Tamara is rebranding as Slinky Tart she has drawn us another Culinary Claire 2.0.

If you haven't checked out Slinky Tart - you MUST.  They're unlike anything out there.  For anyone who likes images with a little more skin and sass - these are for you!


Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 13, 04 R20
Hair - E59, 57, 55, 51
Red: R24, 35, 46, 59
Blues: BG52, 55
I used my Silhouette to create a step card, and all papers/embellies are from Carta Bella.

 The other DT lades came up with some smokin' hot makes as well - check them out on the Blog.  Check back often 'cause Tamara has more Slinkies coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment