Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year!
Today I'm posting my last coloured image of 2014.  I'm so happy with how much I improved over 2014.  I'm not one for New Year's "resolutions", but I've decided to concentrate more on my colouring and less on my card making.  Often I find I don't enjoy creating the card as much as I do colouring the card topper.  Not to say I'll stop all together - I have FAR too many supplies for that!  lol.  But I will definitely be shifting my focus.

This is Tammi Buccaneer by Saturated Canary.  She's a freebie from last spring, but I was so intimidated I didn't try her until now.  I'm pretty happy with my first go!

Copics:
Skin - E00, 11, 13,15, 17
Hair: E71, 77, 79, 49
Dress: BG32, 34, 45, 49, 75, 78
Corset/ruffles: R35, 37, 39, 89
Stockings: 110, C09, 07, 05

I've had two great sources to learn colouring techniques.  The first are the classes at Kit and Clowder. There are so many to choose from and they're very detailed!  The second is the very awesome Betty Roberts of Simply B Stamps.  Check out here YouTube channel here

If you enjoy checking out colour combos please follow and I'll do more.  Thanks for looking and have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. She is lovely! I haven't tried this one yet either. TFS your combos! xo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete