Wednesday 13 August 2014

My first Stamping Chef DT post!

Happy Hump day!
Hope you're having a wonderfully crafty week!  I'm very excited to be part of my first DT challenge over at The Stamping Chef challenge blog!
The challenge (as always) is 'Anything Goes'.  Who doesn't love that?

This week I worked with the super cute Barn Brat and added my own sentiment.
She's coloured with Copics and I used some discontinued paper and stickers from Close to My Heart.

Take note of my new watermark, too!!  Can you see the little meerkat?  Tamara, the awesome designer at TSC made it for me.  She does custom watermarks; visit the store!

One more thing before I go....The Stamping Chef is looking for a new image.  There's a super fun competition going on. And as if you needed more motivation, you could win a free Kit and Clowder class!  Details below, and pick up The Artist here.


Look forward to seeing your creations, and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely project for the TSC Challenge fabby DT Inspiration

    So nice to see your faist post for the TSC DT

    Hugs Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Melissa and welcome to The Stamping Chef team. Your colouring is fabulous.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, and that watermark is simply perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete