Friday 1 August 2014

JIC and TSC - Exciting news!

Hello!
I have been BURSTING to share my good news.  I've been invited to join the DT at The Stamping Chef!!!
Once in a while I've posted a card on FB using one of these super cheeky images, and I'm always being asked who drew it.  For those who aren't familiar with TSC, you HAVE to check out these images.  There's nothing else like them!


I've had this image a long time without using her, so I'm sorry to say she's retired.  However there is DIY Dayna who has a similar theme.


It's Anything Goes for the month of August over at Just Inspirational Challenges, so this worked out perfectly!  

We have some fantastic sponsors for the month too..



Please enter your makes for the month and check out the awesome cards the rest of the DT came up with over on the JIC blog


A couple weeks ago I also made up this card using TSC's Culinary Claire.
Thanks for looking and be sure to check back soon for more TSC cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment