Tuesday 12 August 2014

JIC and The East Wind

Hi Everyone!
Time for another Team A challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.

This week our theme is....

Pearls and Lace

And our fantastic sponsors are
and

I used this image from the East Wind called Lucy Loo Bookaholic.  Isn't she AWESOME?!?!?

Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 04  R20
Hair - E42, 44, 47, 49
Book - R35, 46, 59

I'm excited to come back to this image in a few months and give that hair a go again - it was so much fun!  Please join us at JIC and show us your Pearls and Lace creations this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I am in awe of your hair colouring, it's out of this world! I adore that image & your card is beautiful!
    Thanks for having me as GDT at Just Inspirational Challenges this week, I had great fun!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete