Tuesday 15 July 2014

JIC - Sassy Studio and Shabby Chic

Hi everyone!
Today I'm showing off my latest creation for Just Inspirational Challenges.

Our theme this week is.......
Shabby Chic!!!

We have three terrific sponsors....Sassy Studio DesignsZuri Vice President Jr, and Melonheadz Doodles....and they're all giving away prizes so play along!

I used SSD's France Honey.  This was the most fun I've had colouring hair in a while!  It's also only the second time I've made an easel card.  I have to say I loved the extra space to create with...I think I'll do these more often!  This is a bracket card cut with my Silhouette Portrait. 

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04 R20
Hair: E23, 25, 27, 29
Outfit: R81, 83, 85, 89, BG70, 10, 13  W03, 05, 07

Thanks everyone for taking a look and please be sure to visit the JIC blog for more inspiration!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment