Tuesday 29 July 2014

JIC - Paper Shelter and hobbies

Hi everyone!
Time for another Team A challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.

I worked with Cecilia by the Paper Shelter.  I don't know what it is about this image, but I'm always so drawn to it.  I had a great time trying to come up with the look of some realistic rich wood for her cello.

Can you guess the theme this week???

Copics used:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 04 R20
Hair - E49, 47, 44, 42
Dress - YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Cello - E21, 09, 19 YR27 W03, 05, 07

I've seen a lot of people use Frantage around an image but haven't found any around me.  Instead I used some regular embossing powder, sprinkled it around the image, and heated it from underneath with my heat gun.  

If you haven't guessed, our theme is...
Hobbies and Sports!!

We have two fantastic sponsors this week who both make the cutest images that are so fun to colour!


Play along with us and you'll have a chance at winning some images from their shops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment