Tuesday 28 January 2014

JIC - Dilly Beans and Swirls

Hello!  Welcome to another Team A challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.  This week our theme is......
SWIRLS!!!

And I have to say, the theme fits perfectly with our sponsor, Dilly Beans


If you haven't checked out these super funky characters, now's the time!  There's a BOGO sale going on until the end of January.  Or you can try your luck and enter your card at Just Inspirational Challenges, 'cause one lucky winner will receive 3 images from the shop!

I've been all about the hedgehogs lately, so when I saw Amalia and Crinkles I just knew I had to work with her!
Copics used:
Hair: BG11, 13, 15,18
Dress: YG05, 07
Hedgehog: E11, 31, 33
Flower: R05, R08
The swirled flower is by Bo Bunny and the stamp is Playful Flourishes by Close To My Heart

1 comment:

  1. great card hun, love how u combined 1 of the papers with the flower :)

    ReplyDelete